16 fl oz
Danger: keep out of reach of children. Injures eyes, skin and mucous membranes on contact. Harmful if swallowed.
Do not use with ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners or other clog removers, as the release of hazardous gases may occur.
EYES – Flush with water for 15 minutes. If wearing contact lenses, remove after first 5 minutes. SKIN – Wash immediately with water.
IF SWALLOWED – Drink a glassful of water. DO NOT induce vomiting. In all cases, call a doctor or poison control center.
IN ALL CASES, CALL A DOCTOR OR POISON CONTROL CENTER IMMEDIATELY.