HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS.
CAUTION: Liquid causes moderate eye irritation. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Avoid contact with clothing. Wear protective
eyewear. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves.
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15–20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL HAZARDS: This product contains bleach. Do not use this product with other chemicals, such as ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers or acid, as this releases hazardous gases.