HAZARDS TO HUMANS & DOMESTIC ANIMALS
WARNING: Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Wear protective eyewear (safety glasses). Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15–20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing the eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. Have the product container with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. Questions? Call 1-800-227-1860.
PHYSICAL HAZARDS: Flammable: Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 120°F may cause bursting.