17 fl oz
DANGER: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
INJURES EYES, SKIN AND MUCOUS MEMBRANES ON CONTACT.
HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED.
Avoid splashing. Do not use with ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners or non–Liquid-Plumr® clog removers, as splashing or the release of hazardous gases may occur. Clean up any spillage immediately.
EYES – Flush immediately with water for 15 minutes. If wearing contact lenses, remove after first 5 minutes.
SKIN – Wash immediately with water.
IF SWALLOWED – Drink a glassful of water. DO NOT induce vomiting.
IN ALL CASES, CALL A DOCTOR OR POISON CONTROL CENTER IMMEDIATELY.